CARLSBAD, Calif., Feb. 9 /PRNewswire/ — Get more for your dollar with this summer’s family vacation when booking accommodations through ResorTime.com. Parents enjoy the savings, and the children love the resort activities and being close to the action in the destination of their choice.
ResorTime.com, a leader in timeshare rental reservation services, offers over 250 affordable timeshare resort condos not just to timeshare owners, but to the general public without the requirement of a timeshare tour. Condos feature a variety of comfortable layouts where families can select from one- or two-bedrooms with spacious living areas, pull-out sofa beds, televisions with VCRs, kitchens and more. The resorts also offer a full range of fun activities, including swimming pools, hot tubs, complimentary bicycles, and a comprehensive activity schedule of arts, crafts and interactive games (activities vary by resort).
“With the hectic pace of today’s lifestyle, we want to make family vacations as easy, fun and affordable as possible,” states ResorTime.com general manager, Sherri Weeks. “We understand that families are looking to maximize their time together in a relaxing environment, and our resorts provide a dynamic environment where kids and adults will be able to do just that.”
Here are just a few summer vacation destinations and sample rates on ResorTime.com (rates reflect Premier Membership rates):
* Peacock Suites, Anaheim, Calif. — one bedroom condo, sleeps four;
$129 per night.
* Grand Pacific Palisades Resort, Carlsbad, Calif. — one bedroom condo,
sleeps four; $179 per night.
* Red Wolf Lakeside Lodge, Tahoe Vista, Calif. — one bedroom condo,
sleeps four; $129 per night.
* Sunterra’s Polynesian Isles, Kissimmee, Fla. — one bedroom condo,
sleeps four; $134 per night.
* Sunterra’s Cypress Pointe Resort, Orlando, Fla. — one bedroom condo,
sleeps four; $120 per night.
* Colony One at Sea Mountain, Big Island, Pahala, HI — one bedroom
condo, sleeps four; $135 per night.
* The Grand Baja All Suite Resort and Spa, San Jose del Cabo, Mexico –
Executive Suites, sleeps four; $199 per night.
* Sheraton’s Broadway Plantation Myrtle Beach, S.C. — one bedroom
condo, sleeps four; $136 per night.
For more information and to make reservations, visit www.ResorTime.com. To speak with a travel counselor, call Resort Reservations toll free at 877.477.7368 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
ResorTime.com is located at 5900 Pasteur Court, Carlsbad, California 92008, 877.477.7368, www.ResorTime.com.
No related posts.